Through the auspices of its various programs, LAIPA has accomplished the following.
1. Creation of community centers. - LAIPA has established two community centers in the areas in north and
2. Groundbreaking census project. - LAIPA collaborated with the U.S. Census, serving as a Questionnaire Assistance Center.
3. Peace and Dignity Journeys -LAIPA is a partner of the International Xicano Human Rights Council, a working group from the International Indian Treaty Council.
4. Community solidarity-building - LAIPA has collaborated with various community events.
5. Local outreach and training - LAIPA’s community outreach and training efforts had a direct positive impact on 540 community residents of Maywood, Highland Park and Sylmar.